Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
And your cat is back as well. Where have you been?
Where were you? You were missed.
Participated in a one-week workshop on C.G. Jung, the speaker is a University of Basel scholar, the translator of the Chinese version of the Red Book, the participants are all psychiatrists and consultants, to be honest, with these bastards Discussing together can be quite exhausting.
When I started smoking a pipe, all the psychologists and counselors eagerly tried to help me uncover my subconscious childhood shadows and alleviate my aggressive personality disorder until I told them I am smoking Jung's favorite tobacco, Granger. I hope that in this way their unimaginative minds can be enlightened so that they can better understand Jung's thought.
A dramatic scene appeared, they immediately showed their devout love for burley. So I became a hallucinating aromatherapy machine to help them understand what is anima-animus.
If I have the opportunity to attend a seminar or workshop on Sigmaund Freud next time, I will definitely bring a few cigars with me.

images.jpeg

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Up early and smoking Bengal Slices in a Savinelli Champagne chubby billiard.
Savinelli-Champagne.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Participated in a one-week workshop on C.G. Jung, the speaker is a University of Basel scholar, the translator of the Chinese version of the Red Book, the participants are all psychiatrists and consultants, to be honest, with these bastards Discussing together can be quite exhausting.
When I started smoking a pipe, all the psychologists and counselors eagerly tried to help me uncover my subconscious childhood shadows and alleviate my aggressive personality disorder until I told them I am smoking Jung's favorite tobacco, Granger. I hope that in this way their unimaginative minds can be enlightened so that they can better understand Jung's thought.
A dramatic scene appeared, they immediately showed their devout love for burley. So I became a hallucinating aromatherapy machine to help them understand what is anima-animus.
If I have the opportunity to attend a seminar or workshop on Sigmaund Freud next time, I will definitely bring a few cigars with me.

View attachment 223427

Isaac, we had a discussion about C. G. Jung on the forum recently. One regards him as a prophet of modern times, others as founder of a a sex cult and a rabid anti catholic. It seemed like only a few appreciated him, though most have no idea of his work.

I’m glad that at least you do some serious research into the topic and getting the anima thing right with some Ranger clouds.

By the way I’m smoking Salty Dogs in a Lacroix S. A. because my every day mixture ended up in smoke.

49867988-4640-45B7-B7DA-80785FFE2978.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.