PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Completely forgot that I ordered 4 oz of Sutliff Match Ready Rubbed while under the influence a few days ago, it's showing up today. I've had it a few times in the past and was fairly indifferent towards it but I was oddly craving it the other day. Third times the charm.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Well gentlemen, it would appear that I have just discovered the greatest type of TAD that exists: co-marital TAD!

So, wifey likes those little Al Capone filtered cigarillos, but they've been getting rather pricey lately (like every other freaking thing on the planet), pushing $14 per pack of 10, and they really do go fast. She's been out of them for the better part of a month, and in a moment of why-the-hell-didn't-I-think-of-this-sooner, I said, "Wait, don't buy these here...let me check online first. You never know!" So I tried SPC first, since they are my standby. Nada. The only other place I've ever ordered is P&C, so I checked there next. Boom, in stock, on sale, and with an additional 4-day Father's Day sale to boot! The pack of 10 was $70...in other words, seven bucks per pack, a savings of 50% over buying them up here.

And with a $99 free shipping threshold, can anyone guess what I did? I'll give you three tries, and the first two don't count... 😁

1x 3.5 oz. Mac Baren Original Choice
1x 1.75 oz. Peterson My Mixture 965
2 oz. Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake

Co-marital TAD is the BEST!

best.jpg

@Scottmi Fortunately, this month is only another week long! Back on that horse!! Kudos on the Aperitif, great score.

Status
Not open for further replies.