PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Shit happens. Though I take it you haven't watched many videos of tobacco being prepared.
Shit certainly does happen. I’ve watched some videos of it but not many as I’m not super interested in that topic. What I am interested in is buying the product that is sold to me; nothing more, nothing less. If I buy a tin of tobacco, I can reasonably expect the contents of the tin, excluding flavors and added chemicals meant to be in the blend, to be 100% tobacco. Anything less is, in my opinion, an issue to be addressed with the producer. Like I said, you are more patient than I am.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Shit certainly does happen. I’ve watched some videos of it but not many as I’m not super interested in that topic. What I am interested in is buying the product that is sold to me; nothing more, nothing less. If I buy a tin of tobacco, I can reasonably expect the contents of the tin, excluding flavors and added chemicals meant to be in the blend, to be 100% tobacco. Anything less is, in my opinion, an issue to be addressed with the producer. Like I said, you are more patient than I am.
look I am sure there are somethings in there that are much nastier then large strips of plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: seanv

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I am sure you’re correct but they’re supposed to be there; they’re part of what I paid for. Plastic shreds are not.
whatever is on the factory floor where people walk? Maybe that is the magic ingredient. Maybe if we rub out escudo on our shoes the old tymers will say this is what it used to be like ;) I gotta run even if I'd rather hang out here this library ain't gonna vacuum it's self.

Reactions: Auxsender