PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
This cold Sunday morning, I am drinking hot coffee and smoking GH Balkan Mixture in the MM Dagner corn cob pipe. It gurgled, so I placed a longer stem and the problem was solved, nice pipe.
The carpet that can be seen below, was inherited to me by my grandmother's (mother of my father) side. According to information it was bought/made in Istanbul. There is a date on it: 1896!
A few years back, a metal cover for Bic lighter (small size) was given to me. I liked it a lot and I started searching for similar covers for the normal size Bics, since it is the lighter I mostly use. By "searching" I mean in real shops, flea markets etc, both locally and abroad. My ladies (the older and the younger one) were also searching for me. No result. Before a couple of months, I saw a post in our local forum and a pipe friend was using such a lighter. He is an "expert" in discovering objects of desire, related to our hobby and a really nice guy. He advised me and I ordered online. On Friday I received the package from "the land of we have/make everything you need" at the Far East.
So, now I am very happy with my new lighters - thank you Gerasimos and P.R.C. industry!
Ah, the joy of little things!

A happy Sunday to all of you good people!

SG Balkan Mixture - MM Dagner Corn Cob pipe.jpg
Small Bic Metal Cover.jpg
Bic Metal Covers.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning. A late start to my day since for once I slept in till almost 5.30. Smoking a bowl of Warrior Plug before I tackle the joys of cooking breakfast. I think since it is Sunday, today will be eggs, beans and vegetarian sausage with a side of ersatz bacon - imagine frying up a phone pad and you will get the general idea. Enjoy your Sunday men!

thumbnail-3.jpeg

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
Good Sunday morning! Taking in some Sutliff Red Virginia Crumble Kake in the Peterson 999 listening to some gospel bluegrass on the Sirius machine after stuffing myself with a bacon, sausage and cheese omlette. Plenty of coffee and more to come. Enjoy your day of rest.
20230205_085438.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.