PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
My wife hates....and I mean HATES beer. Every beer shes tried that friends have told her "Doesn't taste like beer" still tastes like beer to her. But she LOVES pickles and pickle juice.

Would she like this?
I can't say for sure if she would or wouldn't. It's seasonal and I haven't had it in awhile, but I remember it being sour and the pickle flavor was there along with the characteristics of a beer. After working outside in 100 deg plus heat all day, it tasted pretty damn good to me.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
My wife has has this bottle of whipped cream flavored vodka taking up valuable liquor cabinet space for too long, so I decided to take action. I mixed up a screwdriver with it. Tastes like drinking an orange 50/50 ice cream bar.

View attachment 196472
The iced tea vodka with lemonade is dangerously good. It's a fortified Arnold Palmer. I'd call it a John Daly, but that's a Budweiser with an unfiltered Winston.

Cheers and enjoy.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
A pre-dinner Quilmes stout.

20230125-185403.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
This is what "I am not drinking yet." I have had bottles from two previous batches of Kilkerran Heavily Peated. An absolutely lush single malt. Smoky with a back bone of honeycomb and salted caramel. One of the best drams put there. Bought it almost a month ago and still haven't opened it yet. Waiting for the right time
View attachment 197787
We've got a 12 year of the regular we've yet to crack open.