PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightPuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 6, 2020
Ohio
Do you notice any changes in the blends?
Feels too early to judge since they're brand new. For me, these blends are best after they air out some. H&H taste roughly the same since the last time I had it. It feels like the burley is lighter and less flavorful. That would make sense since that's what I noticed had changed about the Dominican Republic Carter Hall And Prince Albert. Same thing when it comes to SWR, lighter burley. I also didn't notice the slight spice character that I have come to expect from my past with SWR. To be honest though, my opinion of them will probably be completely different by next week.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Feels too early to judge since they're brand new. For me, these blends are best after they air out some. H&H taste roughly the same since the last time I had it. It feels like the burley is lighter and less flavorful. That would make sense since that's what I noticed had changed about the Dominican Republic Carter Hall And Prince Albert. Same thing when it comes to SWR, lighter burley. I also didn't notice the slight spice character that I have come to expect from my past with SWR. To be honest though, my opinion of them will probably be completely different by next week.
Thanks. I'll be interested to hear more when you do.

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Having some of my first selfmade aromatic in a Jean Claude basket pipe.
That heavy nutella smell of the tobacco itself almost puts me off, it's not something I associate with pipe tobacco. But it sure smokes and tastes great. Nice aromas of Virginia, Burley and Kentucky with a mild but sweet hint of roasted nuts and dark chocolate/nougat.

20221120_094117 - Copy.jpg

Enjoy your weekend, good brothers and sisters! puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.