PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Threw together another impromptu blend for today's lunting in my MM Country Gentleman, an 80/20 mix of CAO Moontrance and Drucquer & Sons Loch Ness. I call it "Scottish Lunatic." Naming blends is clearly not my strong suit. 🤪

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California thrasher, Northern flicker, White-crowned sparrow, Dark-eyed junco, Chipping sparrow, Oak titmouse, California towhee, Brewer's blackbird, House finch, California quail, and Mountain chickadee. Very active day out there, despite the cold (37 for the record, though I'm sure @alaskanpiper could very well be paralyzed by hysterical fits of laughter at the very NOTION of anything above single digits being referred to as "cold"). To that, I say: dude, I'm from the Valley! Anything below 60 is cold! 🤣

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I spent an enjoyable hour and a half out under the gazebo, in a remarkably warm (76 degrees) Chicago late autumn afternoon, with a bowlful of 1980s Nat Sherman No. 536 English Empire in my father's old (late 1940s) basket pipe, a Fenmore Imported Briar rusticated apple with an acrylic stem I had replaced by the Cellini Pipe Shop craftsman, Primo.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big French cut pork chops, baked potato and sweet corn dinner with a big slice of chocolate pie and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm almost half way though this bowl of KBV Red Line beta in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink as I write beta test notes.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
Good morning. We started with the second pipe of the morning, with a bowl of dt: Veermaster Hamborger, in a Stanwell Calabash, and a mug of hot black tea. A beautiful day, November 1st, to roast bacon on the barbecue. View attachment 178622
🥓 bacon, bbq and a bowl sounds like perfection. Great seeing how everyone from around the globe enjoys their pipes

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2016 Peterson 3Ps in a medium bent smooth walnut year 1987 medium bend Peterson 80S Bulldog Silver Spigot with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just finished cleaning some pipes while I watch Nature on PBS.
Peterson_80S_WalnutSSBulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.