PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
I don’t really have anything that I’ve tried and hated. Maybe mixture 79? I kind of want to try that one again though. This thread definitely makes me want to try Haddos and Haunted Bookshop.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Here’s a scientific depiction of an anatomical dummy that depicts where on the doll Haddos Delight hurt me.

View attachment 174161

I particularly admire your holistic use of chiaroscuro to highlight the dichotomies between passion/ennui, aspiration/ennui, and mindfulness/ennui. You work moved me so profoundly I catharted on the spot.

The spot’s over there, by the way, be careful not to step on it.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
There really aren't any blends that I wouldn't recommend to someone b/c everyone's tastes are different, however, I smoked 1 bowl of Redburn and couldn't finish the bowl. I jarred it and will check on it in a few years. For me, I think the rum topping is way too pungent. I'm sure there are plenty of you out there that love Redburn, but for me, for now, just not my thing.

Reactions: chopper

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
I have smoke my share of losers over the years but only one thing comes close and that is GH Ennerdale flake.
My dear Aunt Ennerdale ... she's the one who wears too much lipstick and gives all the kids big wet sloppy kisses. She's an eccentric lady with outdated sensibilities, an exclusively hot pink wardrobe, an encyclopedic knowledge of erotic literature, and a penchant for flavored liquors. She talks too loud, has absolutely no filter, and you will smell her three days after she leaves. She's a living legend in the Gawith Hoggarth lineup and holds down a firm position among my absolute favorite pipe tobacco blends.Aunt Ennerdale.jpg

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
My dear Aunt Ennerdale ... she's the one who wears too much lipstick and gives all the kids big wet sloppy kisses. She's an eccentric lady with outdated sensibilities, an exclusively hot pink wardrobe, an encyclopedic knowledge of erotic literature, and a penchant for flavored liquors. She talks too loud, has absolutely no filter, and you will smell her three days after she leaves. She's a living legend in the Gawith Hoggarth lineup and holds down a firm position among my absolute favorite pipe tobacco blends.View attachment 174186
Ennerdale is the reason why pipe smoking was invented. 💃

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Haddos Delight.

It tastes like a Hawaiian Tropic marinated hobo that had been roasted over a dumpster filled rotted cabbage and regret.
I didn't love it when I tried it a while back.
Last week though I had a bowl from a 2000 tin and it was REALLY good. So.. you know.. if you can catch a tin from 2000-2003 it may be worth a second chance.

Reactions: hawky454