PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Drying a week-capping pinch of SPC Hogshead (sample) on a paper towel, with a Foyard Beechwood straight Rhodesian prepped and ready for loading. Both sample and pipe are courtesy of @TheIronMonkey (along with the Uno. And the Loch Ness. And the Palmetto Balkan. And the etc.). For the umpteenth time, I thank you kindly! 🙏

Bird report: California towhee, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California quail, House finch, Common raven, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, and...Yellow warbler! First time sighting in my 6+ years here in the mountains. Wish it stayed long enough for me to snap a picture, so I could show off my crappy photography skills with a blurry yellow smudgy eyesore of a photo. 😃

Shabbat shalom, and an early Chag Sameach!

foyard.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Smoking my first bowl of G&H Coniston Cut Plug. I researched this stuff because a few people said it was similar to the original Condor. Absolute BS! However, this stuff is delicious and reminds me more of the original Bell’s Three Nuns than anything else.Apparently there are too many opinions out there that are pure crap, but I’m very happy that this blend is superlative.
Smoked in a straight brown Falcon with a semi-blasted Bantam Dublin bowl.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Having some glorious CONDOR Plug
FLJlteu.jpg
in a Meer...
2OJaEri.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
2007 Wessex Burley slices in a cob. Not for me, can’t stand black licorice and this has it in spades, to me if a hospital had a taste this would be it. Ymmv.

View attachment 170775

Hmm the idea of a sweet Burley sounds nice, certainly not the hospital LOL 😆 I will have to try this... hmm 🤔

Have you tried Solani Aged Burley flake?

This is quite surprising Eight State Burley in stock. 😮

Smoking Ennerdale Flake into an Ali cutty Meer with coffee . Wish everyone a good day ! View attachment 170804

WOW long time no see, welcome back! ❤️

Last edited:

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 170877
That is a very unique and cool grain. I recently picked up several tins of the Watch City ODF 25th and excited to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.