PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was initially a skeptic of Yeti mugs and didn't understand why everyone and their mothers had one. Now I have two.

These things are truly like a thermos (without fumbling around with the lid) and keep liquids hot or cold all day long. Now I'm a believer and enjoy the large 30oz travel mug daily.
I was the same way at first! My wife, her sister, my sister, all loved theirs...

Washing the caps on regular travel mugs was always such a pain, so that magnetic sliding cap... *chef's kiss*

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Nice devil lock. Do you happen to be a Misfits or Samhain fan?

Both bands were led by Glenn Danzig and members regularly wore their hair in the devil lock style. The Misfits transcended various genres of music, from horror punk to hardcore with some corner doo wop and "oldies" covers.
Lol yeah I was going for an impromptu devil-lock. I've seen em a couple times, with and without Glenn.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to start a new Archie Super-Teens story with a bowl of year 2013 Sam Gawith Squadron Leader in a straight post-1981 GBD Prehistoric 133 billiard with brass accents, the letter K stamped on the shank with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to the Dodgers-Brewers game as I work.
GBD Prehistoric Billiard.jpg

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I was initially a skeptic of Yeti mugs and didn't understand why everyone and their mothers had one. Now I have two.

These things are truly like a thermos (without fumbling around with the lid) and keep liquids hot or cold all day long. Now I'm a believer and enjoy the large 30oz travel mug daily.
I own way too many Yeti’s. I own tumblers, cups, mugs, ramblers, an ice chest, a lunch holder, a tote and a chair.

I was extremely skeptical, but once I tried one I became a believer.

Since I’m on the road quite often they are a godsend. I even use Yeti “Ice”

I’m currently drinking 10 year Russel Reserve out of one. I show it but it’s 100% political. Fun fact, Yeti wasn’t going to emboss what I put on it, but I told them my son's name was Brandon and I was rooting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.