PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with a small bowl of Dutch chocolate ice cream for dessert. I just pass the first third of this bowl of Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Pirates game.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
'03 Peterson Sherlock Holmes in the Radice Silk Cut bent billiard.

View attachment 164535
Nice devil lock. Do you happen to be a Misfits or Samhain fan?

Both bands were led by Glenn Danzig and members regularly wore their hair in the devil lock style. The Misfits transcended various genres of music, from horror punk to hardcore with some corner doo wop and "oldies" covers.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
GLP Windjammer in my Stefano Santambrogio bent Rhodesian. Glad I threw one of these in with my last SP order. Bird report: California scrub-jay, House finch, Oak titmouse, Common raven, California towhee, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, California quail, Red-tailed hawk, Band-tailed pigeon, Ring-necked dove (because you really want to wring their necks!), and Western bluebird. Autumn is so tantalizingly close... 🍂🍁🌧️🌨️😍

stefano.jpg

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
How is that blend?
A review guy I am not. I can say it is a nice mild all day type of smoke. To "ME" there is no over the top hay notes or citrus types of flavors. Just as I would think from the tin/bag notes when I first opened the bag. Nothing really jumped out and grabbed my nose as other straight virginias have. Everything is just nice and subtle to me.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Currently starting a bowl of 2018 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Birinci Eagle Claw Meer. Hot cocoa is my drink. Enjoying the first puffs immensely.

20210811-105432.jpg

Local Weather for Pilots and Weather Nerds
230153Z 00000KT 10SM FEW250 17/13 A2998 RMK AO2

Status
Not open for further replies.