PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Yes, that's precisely the type of thing I want to hear about. I will add it to the compendium.
The floor wall units are the easiest you take the front panel off and there is a hidden button you hit and can set it very low. Wall thermostats are more like game controllers with press multiple buttons at once and up and down combos. Disney resorts with the newer wall thermostats you actually have to call the front desk and they send engineering up to reset it, i did get the sequence have it on a piece of paper somewhere.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
On some "special" occasion, when I say special, I mean, after a stressful week of work. I fill my small bathtub with my little yellow rubber ducky, let it sail through the thick foam and fog, accompanied by a glass of whiskey, a cigar, and some Julio Iglesias song. Important, warn the wife in advance, in case she has to rescue me in a sea storm, or tries to eat a giant squid.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
On some "special" occasion, when I say special, I mean, after a stressful week of work. I fill my small bathtub with my little yellow rubber ducky, let it sail through the thick foam and fog, accompanied by a glass of whiskey, a cigar, and some Julio Iglesias song. Important, warn the wife in advance, in case she has to rescue me in a sea storm, or tries to eat a giant squid.

Nice!