Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of C&D Derringer in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 399 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe.
Comoy's_Lion's Head Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Finished the Archie story I've been working on, and am starting on the next story.
Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am close to finishing this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-WWII straight smooth brown The Lumberman Special (Comoy’s) with a tapered black vulcanite saddle stem. Fed Suzy and Molly, and am going to check on the ferals.
Lumberman Special (Comoy’s).jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Reading baseball box scores.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I have some tins of the same somewhere but I haven't opened them yet. I would be interested in your impressions if you want to tell me about them.
Thank you!
This was my first time trying it, so I do not have a developed opinion. However, I will say that I enjoyed my first experience with it. I found it to be both balanced and very consistent. @JimInks has a great review of it on tobaccoreviews.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.