Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Just finished a crispy dry bowl of 2012 Commonwealth Mixture in the Falcon Straight.
Now it's Three Nuns rubbed out, in an Old German Clay 'Bishop and Knight'.
View attachment 141739
@ZetoMegisti Nice pipe; I'd really like one of those! Is it a Markus Fohr clay???
I've smoked some Three Nuns in my clay pipes; I believe it's made by MacBaren nowadays.
I really like MacBaren baccy; even the regular St Bruno Ready Rubbed that I think is very well suited to clays.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
View attachment 141676

Sabbath walk with the family (wife & horse!). The abundance of long green grass in the forest is too irresistible for him. Perfect circumstances for lunting...Granger (sample) in the Foyard beechwood rhodesian. Wifey had her Capone filter cigarillo. Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, California towhee, House finch, Nuttall's woodpecker, Acorn woodpecker, Steller's jay, Oak titmouse, Ring-necked dove, and Red-tailed hawk. This will be my final smoke as a 36 year old. So naturally:

View attachment 141677

Happy weekend all! ?
Happy Birthday! Even at my age life is just another flesh wound!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Goodness gracious, I knew something was missing here! I must be slipping a little bit in my old age (turning 37 on Sunday). Bird report: California scrub-jay, Northern flicker, Common raven, House finch, White-crowned sparrow, and Ring-necked dove.

I find RLP-6 vastly superior to both LL-7 and 1Q. I like the rougher cut too, a little like Peterson Connoisseur's Choice. Can't wait for SP's next Lane sale! Gimmegimmegimme!! ?
Happy Birthday sir

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
View attachment 141676

View attachment 141676

Sabbath walk with the family (wife & horse!). The abundance of long green grass in the forest is too irresistible for him. Perfect circumstances for lunting...Granger (sample) in the Foyard beechwood rhodesian. Wifey had her Capone filter cigarillo. Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, California towhee, House finch, Nuttall's woodpecker, Acorn woodpecker, Steller's jay, Oak titmouse, Ring-necked dove, and Red-tailed hawk. This will be my final smoke as a 36 year old. So naturally:

View attachment 141677

Happy weekend all! ?
Happy Birthday. Sir...............

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About half way through this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. We continue with the festivities of the village, still comes that smell of hot chocolate and fried flour dough, in the distance, from the fair booths. I don't know what you call it. Here it is called churros, buñuelos, doughnut, fritters, are very rich, accompanied by a cup of hot chocolate. I'm going to start with the fourth tobacco today with. Condor, in a MM General pipe. I wish you a happy Sunday ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.