PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Reds game.
Barling_249.jpg

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Another day of death and destruction. Here’s a friendly tip. If your house catches fire, your family needs you to survive more than your fucking pet. Yesterday was a decedent trying to save his cat. Cat lived. Today was a decedent trying to save a dog. Both died.

Both left grieving widows.

Capstan Blue in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Rathbone.

Some weeks I hate this fucking job.

View attachment 138677View attachment 138678
I'm always weighing the pros And cons...

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Two cherries, one stone. New to me Big Boy Billiard Tinsky loaded with G&H BCF. First G&H indulge. Looking for the “Lakeland”. No love. Maybe I had too many thirsty Thursday beers. Maybe sauce is too mild. Will try again. Nice smoke I’m enjoying. This bowl is big enough though I might sober up by the time it’s finishing to get some more taste.8A96F60E-9E2A-4BD4-B7C8-7909C4405D16.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.