PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
Gave up the booze awhile back now (insert winners never quit joke here) and was wondering what everyone's favorite beverage pairing with a pipe is on the NA side? Would love specifics, so instead of "tea" perhaps "this one black spice tea I get from the Armenian market on my corner" or something to that effect :sher:?

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
HopLark Hop Water. Carbonated water infused with hops. I am particularly partial to the Sabro hops iteration.

They also make hopped tea which is quite good as well.

Pricey but a nice treat when off the booze.

And then of course their is the ultimate tobacco pairing, good strong black coffee. Aeropress is my favorite method these days.

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Gave up the booze awhile back now (insert winners never quit joke here) and was wondering what everyone's favorite beverage pairing with a pipe is on the NA side? Would love specifics, so instead of "tea" perhaps "this one black spice tea I get from the Armenian market on my corner" or something to that effect :sher:?
I actually gave up the booze for Lent. The first couple weekends were tough, but I’m kinda liking it now. May just keep it up. I’ve even lost a few pounds without even trying!! ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I actually gave up the booze for Lent. The first couple weekends were tough, but I’m kinda liking it now. May just keep it up. I’ve even lost a few pounds without even trying!! ?
the older I get the less I drink. And mainly just the trade off isn't worth it. I don't like it enough to justify feeling worse later. These days when I get drunk a hang over might kill the whole next day. And it's kind of impossible to shed the lbs while drinking unless, you go to a bar/gym that might work.