PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rorrer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2014
Lockhart, Texas USA
Have been wracked with springtime allergies the past couple of days. Hard to enjoy a smoke when you can't breathe! Better today, and getting ready to fire up some Plum Pudding in an Amber Root Dunhill 3108 bent Rhodesian ... one of my favorite pipes that I own. Cheers to all and apologies for the crummy cell phone pic.

C. Rorrer

IMG_6796.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and did a set of walking reps. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Have been wracked with springtime allergies the past couple of days. Hard to enjoy a smoke when you can't breathe! Better today, and getting ready to fire up some Plum Pudding in an Amber Root Dunhill 3108 bent Rhodesian ... one of my favorite pipes that I own. Cheers to all and apologies for the crummy cell phone pic.

C. Rorrer

View attachment 133402
I hear ya. Allergies got me too.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Wilke Wall Street in a 2013 straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. 30% perique and three burleys!
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Baker Street.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
SWR original in a once-unfinished basket pipe smooth yacht that turned out to be an unstamped Savinelli 404 that has a lovely walnut-stain-looking polished finish, without use of wax or polish of any kind, just smoking it and hand-buffing. This pipe must be about 30 years old or more, and looks maybe three years old. I must have had a pretty good eye for basket pipes, at least that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.