PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK_Packers

Lurker
Mar 4, 2022
Northern Michigan
Hello all from the Northwoods of Michigan! I'm new to pipe smoking. I started in with an inexpensive pipe kit off amazon (we live pretty remotely with no pipe or tobacco stores within a couple hours of us.) I've been sampling different tobaccos for about three months now. So far Lane 1-Q is my favorite. Still learning the ropes and my cheapie pipe has begun to crack where the mouthpiece joins. Now that I know I like it, I'll be purchasing a better replacement - or two! And continuing to learn, as I'm sure there are tips and tricks and other things I still don't know. Thanks all! I've enjoyed reading various threads around the forum!

EK

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello all from the Northwoods of Michigan! I'm new to pipe smoking. I started in with an inexpensive pipe kit off amazon (we live pretty remotely with no pipe or tobacco stores within a couple hours of us.) I've been sampling different tobaccos for about three months now. So far Lane 1-Q is my favorite. Still learning the ropes and my cheapie pipe has begun to crack where the mouthpiece joins. Now that I know I like it, I'll be purchasing a better replacement - or two! And continuing to learn, as I'm sure there are tips and tricks and other things I still don't know. Thanks all! I've enjoyed reading various threads around the forum!

EK
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: EK_Packers
Status
Not open for further replies.