PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
With so many folks in this group from so many different walks of life, professions and parts of the globe I am curious as to what others believe about the possibility, or presence of, intelligent extraterrestrial life?

Do you believe in UFO's? Do you think aliens have visited earth or are perhaps even living among us? Have you ever had a close encounter?

Please post your thoughts below.

?puffy ? ??bigstock-Alien-Spaceship-ufo-Is-Flyin-345964621-scaled.jpg

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
I believe on other planets there’s life, intelligent? Maybe. If a race of beings existed and could travel thousands of light years away, I don’t think they’d come here, unless we were a experiment or some kind of ant farm. If they had the technology to travel across solar systems, then it wouldn’t be for natural resources because most likely they could make their own. I’d like there to be and I’d love to know but, either way, now we’re all on the government watch list.

Paul 3.0

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 10, 2019
Anderson, SC
Given the sheer size of the universe....yeah kinda. Though I think we might be the aliens here sometimes. Regardless I think mostly we would consider alien is some kind of AI given how things advance.

I'm not stoned. Well slightly tipsy from the beer but you asked so there it is.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Because of light pollution, I can't see too many stars up in the sky in New York (not like when I was a kid). On a clear night in Pennsylvania, I can see more (saw my first meteor shower about a month ago). But, I know there are a ton of stars up there. Maybe where some of you are, it looks like spilled salt in the sky. If you figure that each one of those stars is like our sun, potentially with planets revolving around it like ours, that seems like a whole lot of possibilities. It seems incredibly arrogant and egotistical to think we're the only intelligent life in the universe. Right now, there's probably some pipe smoking schmuck out there writing about stars in the sky on a pipe forum on some planet far, far away, or a million eight armed monkeys typing a play about two kids that kill themselves, that will be turned into a musical and movie, then a remake by a director who made a movie about an alien that visits their planet and has a glowing pipe between his legs that he tamps tobacco with without screaming.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Because of light pollution, I can't see too many stars up in the sky in New York (not like when I was a kid). On a clear night in Pennsylvania, I can see more (saw my first meteor shower about a month ago). But, I know there are a ton of stars up there. Maybe where some of you are, it looks like spilled salt in the sky. If you figure that each one of those stars is like our sun, potentially with planets revolving around it like ours, that seems like a whole lot of possibilities. It seems incredibly arrogant and egotistical to think we're the only intelligent life in the universe. Right now, there's probably some pipe smoking schmuck out there writing about stars in the sky on a pipe forum on some planet far, far away, or a million eight armed monkeys typing a play about two kids that kill themselves, that will be turned into a musical and movie, then a remake by a director who made a movie about an alien that visits their planet and has a glowing pipe between his legs that he tamps tobacco with without screaming.