PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews Comoy’s “ Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Finished the sketch for an art commission of the Archie gang, and fed Suzy and Molly.
St.Andrews_Bing #1.jpg

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Having some more of my favourite Weinig No 7. In the 1st pipe I have ever purchased and smoked, which is a MM Corn Cob (Legend, I think). I still smoke it normally. I have placed some pipe mud at the bottom (good thing) and at a point I have cleared the rim (for this I regret, I prefered it black as it was before).
Possibly - and as mso489 says- it will last for decades. I doubt if i will.

I wish a happy new year to all forum members, your families and loved ones, and to all the good people around the world.

Weinig no 7 in MM Corn Cob - 1st pipe.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Daisy and Big Stripesy showed up, so I fed them. Decided to have one more smoke while I'm still up dealing with cats, so I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.