PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
LUXORA (unidentified) / L.B Ltd. (unidentified - possibly a late stamp for Louis Blumfeld) with marks for London 1921

View attachment 117791

+ J. J. Fox AROMATIC
View attachment 117792
Beautiful bro. Just saw your post earlier in the year too with the cased luxora set. I find the L.B Ltd make interesting, as haven’t seen that before. More so since its dated to post acquisition

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Watching an episode of The Untouchables.
Barling_249.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and am smoking the soon-to-be released Sutliff Crumble Kake #3 Barrel Aged Series in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Kevind

Lurker
Nov 15, 2021
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. This will finish my open stash, but luckily, I have more. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Next Time I Marry starring Lucille Ball.
View attachment 117824
I’m starting to wonder if I look at your posts for what you smoked or what you ate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.