PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Azza100

Lurker
Nov 14, 2021
Peterborough England
I've always fancied DTM Sweet Vanilla Honeydew. Unlike the bulk of most aromatics on the market, the base tobacco is Virginias instead of Burley (and good ones at that). I've never gotten any cigarette note while smoking it but it does receive enthusiastic comments from rabble. As always, YMMV.
Unfortun⁹
I think vanilla custard from Mac Baren is a good one.
I've just had a read about the Mac Baren and it sounds up my street so I'll definitely be trying it out ??

Reactions: HopHand and kcghost
Jun 25, 2021
England
The Dan tobacco I can only find at a place that your minimum order has to 1100 grams haha so that's enough to open my open shop!! I will check for the WO now
You're probably talking about tobaccoonline.uk
They have a good range of tobacco otherwise unavailable in the UK, but they certainly aren't cheap !
I usually buy from mysmokingshop. They won't have the Dan tobacco, but their prices are very good and delivery is usually next day.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
“Hi everyone I'm trying really hard to find an aromatic pipe tobacco that tastes of the actual flavour but DOESN'T taste of tobacco”

DOESN’T taste of tobacco.

I just do not get it. — so masked that you can only taste its artificial flavoring?

And the recommendations are pouring in?

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrison Jeremiah

Azza100

Lurker
Nov 14, 2021
Peterborough England
Part of what makes pipe smoking special is it encourages slowing down a bit and taking ones time. By the way to answer that I had to look up what keen meant in the U.K.. Basically almost the same thing it means in America. But not quite. It takes a minute to get to a comfortable place with pipes.
Thank you and thank you for even taking the time to check what I meant!

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

Azza100

Lurker
Nov 14, 2021
Peterborough England
“Hi everyone I'm trying really hard to find an aromatic pipe tobacco that tastes of the actual flavour but DOESN'T taste of tobacco”

I just do not get it. — so masked that you can only taste its artificial flavoring?

And the recommendations are pouring in?
It was my mistake and I rectified it in an answer further up the feed. Its the taste of cigarettes I dislike ?