PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with a few bites of blackberry pie, and a small scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I'm almost finished smoking year 2014 Astley’s No. 44 in a smooth slight bend dark brown 1940s-1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 228C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. M'lady bought a can of Night Owl Spanish Roast coffee on sale (three bucks for eight ounces), so I'll give it try as soon as it's brewed.
Comoy’s_B.R._prince_228C.jpg

JimPM

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2021
Today I smoked multiple bowls of C&D's Byzantium in a Savinelli Dolomiti 673KS. First timer; I think I'm going to like this one. Finishing the day with parting bowl of John Patton's Storm Front in an estate Andersen Freehand that I restored.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking D&R Penhooker in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working on a new Archie story and listening to Fibber McGee and Molly on the XM. We named our cat Molly after Molly McGee.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.