PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this freshly opened tin of year 2013 Escudo in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

Bax Burley

Can't Leave
Jul 20, 2021
Pennsylvania
floggle.jpg
Got a Flogglewerks Churchwarden at the Ren Faire and smoked Captain Black Gold in it...one of the most pleasant outdoor blends that doesn't seem to bother anyone. Got a Pumpkin Spice house blend while there, too.

Today, Sutliff Danish Cavendish in Nording Freehand Signature Black, and Newminster 80 Norway Pipe Cut in Baraccini Raffinato Lovat, during my commute.

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
I don’t believe I’ve seen the original Walnut before, do you know how old that is. I love the new “Original” version, are they very similar in your opinion?
This must be the new one as I bought it in around 2006.
Back in the day I never bought the Ogden's original preferring instead to stick to mostly English/Oriental blends - my two favourites were G. Smith & Sons' OLD LONDON EXPORT MIX and Sullivans SPECIAL MIX (Sullivan Powell of The Burlington Arcade) and when I ventured into flake territory it was to B&H's ORIGINAL VIRGINIA FLAKE that I turned to more often than to any other.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peter Stokkebye: PS400 Luxury Navy Flake in a Meer...​

r0xNM9F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.