PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I have two and they're my least favorite pipe, which is to say I love them and personally find that they punch while above their price point. Some people say Falcons are ugly I don't agree, however unlike my other pipes they're not handsome or beautiful. I think they're such a unique thing and smoke very well that you should get one if you are curious.
And if the look bothers you get one of the international stems. I looks more normal.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Ghastly things. Its a length of brake cable combined with a bunch of re-smelted Colt 45 Malt Liquor cans with a hollowed out wooden door knob for a bowl. Worst still they are smoked by people who go on holiday to Scunthorpe and wear nylon flat hats, sandals with socks and stay at a Butlins holiday camps! The epic generation smoked pipes like this...... that being said if they sponsor this forum they cannot be all bad and your mileage may vary! rotf

Unknown.jpeg

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
Ghastly things. Its a length of brake cable combined with a bunch of re-smelted Colt 45 Malt Liquor cans with a hollowed out wooden door knob for a bowl. Worst still they are smoked by people who go on holiday to Scunthorpe and wear nylon flat hats, sandals with socks and stay at a Butlins holiday camps! The epic generation smoked pipes like this...
Heh. I associate them with bolo ties, for some reason that escapes me. Perhaps a bad dream I had as a child or something? Dunno.

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
I have 5 Falcons with various stem shapes and I love that I find them so ugly and different. They are like bulldogs (the actual dogs, not the pipes). Some find them beautiful and others find them ugly.
I have never had a bad smoke due to a Falcon pipe. I find that they smoke very well even though they don't look like they are made very well. The older ones were certainly made better than the current batch but they all smoke about the same. I recommend them to anyone that is starting out since it is a good way of actually seeing how simple pipes are without all that "beautiful, exotic wood".

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
Ghastly things. Its a length of brake cable combined with a bunch of re-smelted Colt 45 Malt Liquor cans with a hollowed out wooden door knob for a bowl. Worst still they are smoked by people who go on holiday to Scunthorpe and wear nylon flat hats, sandals with socks and stay at a Butlins holiday camps! The epic generation smoked pipes like this...... that being said if they sponsor this forum they cannot be all bad and your mileage may vary! rotf

View attachment 89395
That's exactly why I love Falcons. ?