PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
"Bosch" here, as well. Always a treat for us. 4.5/5.

And, jpmcwjr, it's my understanding that the "Bosch" series is over only as it is now written. Next year's season will see him re-formatted out of the L.A.P.D. as a P.I. with his daughter.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Jun 9, 2018
England
Just finished watching a new co production between the BBC & Netflix called "The Serpent."
It's a drama based on the true story of a serial killer who was murdering hippie backpackers travelling across Asia in the 1970's.
Tahar Rahim (who was in the brilliant lead up to 9/11 series "The Looming Tower") does a great job of playing the killer.

4/5

Trailer:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
"Bosch" here, as well. Always a treat for us. 4.5/5.

And, jpmcwjr, it's my understanding that the "Bosch" series is over only as it is now written. Next year's season will see him re-formatted out of the L.A.P.D. as a P.I. with his daughter.
You've made my lady friend and me very happy!

And always glad to see more "Maddie".....

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Just finished watching a new co production between the BBC & Netflix called "The Serpent."
It's a drama based on the true story of a serial killer who was murdering hippie backpackers travelling across Asia in the 1970's.
Tahar Rahim (who was in the brilliant lead up to 9/11 series "The Looming Tower") does a great job of playing the killer.

4/5

Trailer:
I saw it a few months ago, it's a great miniseries, I liked it a lot too.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
European finals. Great game.

That said (and i know squat about the game), should not England have picked their best kickers for penalties? Am I missing something simple?

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
You've made my lady friend and me very happy!

And always glad to see more "Maddie".....
Bosch was a great series! I think they are doing a spin off since this was the last season. I sure hope so. I love the pacing, plot and LA atmosphere of the show.

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
ready to see this movie tonight, it has very good reviews...let's see how it goes, tomorrow I will comment it.

"Beasts of No Nation"

beasts_of_no_nation-651652736-large.jpg

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
A great film from the golden era of martial arts films. The magnificent conclusion of the film is worth the price of admission on its own. Chen Kuan Tai who was in a ton of Shaw brothers films is truly awesome.0CE2EEF1-55A2-4404-B0FD-1653506B17A6.jpeg

Reactions: captainsousie
Aug 1, 2012
Currently on a Fairy Tail binge with the wifey. We're in season 5 on Hulu.

Watched Godzilla vs. Kong and now just waiting for them to reboot "Destroy All Monsters" in the next few years.

Reactions: username
Status
Not open for further replies.