PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Euros, black coffee, and a bowl of Luxury Bullseye Flake in this petite Scottie Piersel prince:

gQfNZhHl.jpg

Ryszard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2019
Europe
Haven't touched a pipe for the past month with temperatures up to 80°F here. Travelling for work I've once again stumbled upon my favourite flake series at a small rural tobacconist. I seem to be especially lucky whenever I am travelling in the backcountry, considering these flakes have not been in production for a while but keep appearing right in front of me.

Smoking Stanislaw's Irish Spring Flake in a Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman as a sort of celebratory smoke, all while contemplating how to convince the lady of moving somewhere colder. If it weren't for her or my current employment, I'd have moved to northern Europe / Scandinavia long ago. The sub-arctic climate has always been more favourable to me. puffy

stanislaw.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Instant coffee while watching a scintillating match between Hungary and France. I had a Savinelli unfinished 645 packed with HH Burley Flake that I didn't get around to smoking last night. It was very enjoyable this morning. Next up is my first taste of Savinelli Juno as gifted from @Birddog66 I shall smoke that one while watching Germany vs Portugal..

Status
Not open for further replies.