PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a wonderful salad, trout and asparagus dinner with several pieces of freshly baked baklava for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 24 squat bulldog with a nickel ferrule and built in stinger and a black vulcanite saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe. Larry's Expresso #9, neat, is my drink.
LHS_Purex_Squat.jpg

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
View attachment 84381Peterson Elizabethan Mixture in a Peterson Aran B10. Not a favorite blend, but I don’t hate it. I haven’t had the Murray’s, but I prefer the Sutliff match over this version. Vastly different mixtures, I would say.
To me,the match is alot softer than the Dunhill version,even after aging for over a year.Pardon me, but I don't have the Peterson as of yet.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Mac Baren: HH Burley Flake in a Meer...​

TGFvHJx.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2017 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight brown early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.