PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of D&R Ryback in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Did a set of walking reps on this hot and humid day. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
Charatan_Special_pot.jpg

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Back to back KVB Sakura and then C&D eight state burley..not a head to head but that 8state was more flavorful and satisfying. In an Eltang Basic while I am playing foreman to the young ones who are pressure washing the driveway for some summer cash. 11 y/o negotiated a mighty sweet deal for himself, including an hourly rate to paid in cash or vbucks, breaks, lunch, and a bonus if he completes the job satisfactorily within a given time frame!!? Hope he and the other sibs don't unionize or were doomed!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I know what you mean. My GSD Sabrina passed almost ten years ago and I still can't bring myself to get another dog. I think I will have to give in though with my daughter being puppy crazy. I'm not going to deprive her of the joy of having a dog. I will wait a coupleof years so she understands the boundaries when dealing with dogs.
I’d love another but it won’t be for quite some time. Besides I doubt the cats would approve, unless they could bully it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.