PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good morning All
I’ll raise a bowl (and a dram ?) of Samuel Gawith’s Squadron Leader in my new Blakemar Briars Matador in celebration of Uncle Rasta’s 60th birthday ??
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 80787
I love the Out of Town book, Jack Hargreaves was brilliant and I remember seeing him as a boy fishing in Cornwall. That was one of the best shows on tv.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good morning everyone, started off with Walnut Flake in the little 40’s Yello Bole. Now moving on to Solani Yellow Label in a new estate Ornsby Pipe that just arrived this morning. This is a straight version of the pipe with a black briar bowl with vertical scores and red panels and in beautiful condition and very carefully smoked. image.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Good morning All
I’ll raise a bowl (and a dram ?) of Samuel Gawith’s Squadron Leader in my new Blakemar Briars Matador in celebration of Uncle Rasta’s 60th birthday ??
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 80787
I love the Out of Town book, Jack Hargreaves was brilliant and I remember seeing him as a boy fishing in Cornwall. That was one of the best shows on tv.
Aye there were some great TV back then, Jack was a great presenter and sadly there’s nobody on TV like him. Often seen smoking a Falcon ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Good morning everyone, started off with Walnut Flake in the little 40’s Yello Bole. Now moving on to Solani Yellow Label in a new estate Ornsby Pipe that just arrived this morning. This is a straight version of the pipe with a black briar bowl with vertical scores and red panels and in beautiful condition and very carefully smoked. View attachment 80790
I’m intrigued by the Ornsby pipes as I’ve never physically seen one.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.