Is There a Tobacco you Seem to Like More Every Time you Smoke It?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzi101

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 18, 2019
California, USA
Solani 633. I’ve spent a decade trying to figure out if it’s my favorite VAPer and no matter the age of the tin, it keeps surprising me. Much love to Escudo, but the Solani is “just right” all the time.
Couldn’t agree more. Had a few bowls of 633 and then stocked up to see how age will affect this lovely blend. I have 2 pipes dedicated to this blend.

Reactions: JOHN72

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
And lately it's been PS Luxury Bullseye Flake, which is actually coin; Amphora Burley; Match Elizabethan; Peterson Royal Yacht; and Tuggle Hall, English with burley. Forums and the accessibility of blends has made me promiscuous in the blend department. Every quarter it's a new rotation.

LongHairDontCare

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2021
McConnells Scottish Flake and Haddo’s Delight. I have trouble popping tins of them, because I always feel like I’m robbing myself of a tin in a few years, but it doesn’t usually seem to stop me. I feel guilty doing it, but I’ll smoke those both fresh and enjoy every minute of it.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and JOHN72

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I'll leave aside the favorites that never disappoint for newer blends that I'm really digging:

Sutliff Barrel Aged Crumble Cake #1
GLP Windjammer

The first I haven't smoked much of, but which consistently makes me think "this is really good," especially the second half of the bowl. The first half is a little tame and boring.

Windjammer has been about half of my total rotation since I got the first tin. I always find the first quarter of the bowl to have some harshness, but the rest is just smooth as silk.

Status
Not open for further replies.