PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
BBQ CITY MY ASS! THE REAL BBQ CITY IS (INSERT WHEREVER I'M FROM). There, took care of that early on so nobody else has to get into the weeds with it.

Welcome from Knik River, Alaska! (AKA BBQ City).

You won't find many enemies here. Peated Scotch, Good Bourbon, and tobacco seem to be quite popular. They definitely are at my house.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
BBQ CITY MY ASS! THE REAL BBQ CITY IS (INSERT WHEREVER I'M FROM). There, took care of that early on so nobody else has to get into the weeds with it.

Welcome from Knik River, Alaska! (AKA BBQ City).

You won't find many enemies here. Peated Scotch, Good Bourbon, and tobacco seem to be quite popular. They definitely are at my house.
Thanks alaskanpiper...I think
I’ve got a lot of friends who like “good” bourbon - not many that enjoy peated scotch or appreciate “good” tobacco?

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Thanks alaskanpiper...I think
I’ve got a lot of friends who like “good” bourbon - not many that enjoy peated scotch or appreciate “good” tobacco?
Yeah, peated scotch is definitely a love it or hate it thing, but I certainly know more people that enjoy it regularly than I do people that enjoy pipe tobacco, hahaha (It causes instant death, you know!).

What are some of your favorite peated malts? I'm a big Bowmore fan, particularly their 15 year offering. Also enjoy most other Islays. A big fan of Highland Park as well, the peat flavor in their offerings is so unique, a little more floral character than the smokey Islay powerhouses.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
personal choice really. Though I recommend being moderate on some dietary excesses.
But then I'd have to give up my parking spot:

UrVVxDM4O7-eO5F5sqpFJ20oRQxY9Fr5KuUrnpmwY34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.