Not open for further replies.

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
very well, how is it then?

LOL

My favorite stronger blend is Warhorse Green. Strong in many respects. I love it - you must like strong anise topping though. Get yourself a big pipe too that may help.

I hear SG Black XX Rope is strong BBQ flavor.
1Q is very nice but as far as nicotine, it doesnt have any. I guess I will have to make my own blend as I am wanted a semi-sweet and very strong nicotine blend.

Reactions: ofafeather

Zepfan84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2021
Wilmington, N.C.
very well, how is it then?

LOL

My favorite stronger blend is Warhorse Green. Strong in many respects. I love it - you must like strong anise topping though. Get yourself a big pipe too that may help.

I hear SG Black XX Rope is strong BBQ flavor.
It is a strong BBQ flavor. Absolutely delicious when you're ready for it.

thirdguess

Lurker
Sep 29, 2019
Chicagoland
If you want to up your nic but maintain good flavor without altering the experience, just grab the tastiest pipe tobacco in your opinion and add an unflavored nicotine pouch under your lip. Swedish snus retailers offer a great selection. The fact that it's unflavored should not alter your experience at all, you can enjoy tobacco instead of buying kind of crappy tasting tobacco That's high in nicotine, and nico pouches offering no additional risks as the only ingredient is nicotine.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
GH Dark Plug or SG 1792 Flakes. Very strong tobaccos.
GH&co Dark Flake unscented, any of their twists. The brown twists are more flavorful and stronger.
Cotton Boll Twist is a multi-use tobacco that is sold online, but it depends on your state as to whether they'll ship it to you. Do a Google search, a lot of Native American tobacco sites sell it. I love it, and I have a whole shelf full of it.
C&D Burley Flake #1, I give it a lot of love. It's probably my favorite right now.

WTH are you guys doing recommending Dark Flake for?!?!?!? It's already hard enough to get without you guy recommending it to more people! When someone asks for a new tobacco, you NEVER say Dark Flake. Ever. Or at least without following it up with something tremendously derogatory like "You could try Dark Flake but it's been known to cause horrendous colon cancer within one or two bowls." or 'Try some Dark Flake but only if you ok with your bowels opening up like the bomb bay doors on the Enola Gay and soiling your pants publicly which has been proven to happen 92% of the time within hours of each bowl." Think people!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
WTH are you guys doing recommending Dark Flake for?!?!?!? It's already hard enough to get without you guy recommending it to more people! When someone asks for a new tobacco, you NEVER say Dark Flake. Ever. Or at least without following it up with something tremendously derogatory like "You could try Dark Flake but it's been known to cause horrendous colon cancer within one or two bowls." or 'Try some Dark Flake but only if you ok with your bowels opening up like the bomb bay doors on the Enola Gay and soiling your pants publicly which has been proven to happen 92% of the time within hours of each bowl." Think people!
you should take your own advice. Say denigrate the stuff and then talk about it's medicinal qualities.

RookieGuy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2021
Maryland
Trying to quit a 2 pack a day habit led me to Five Bros, Irish Flake, HH Bold Kentucky, Pease's Jackknife Plug, and (by accident) St. Bruno ready rub. All are very decent after dinner smokes where a healthy(?) dose of vitamin N to settle one's stomach is welcome. Personally, I don't much care for Kentucky on its own, but anything with too strong a taste can certainly be toned down with a pinch of something else. Carter Hall, when in production, was great at this. And it's probably the best use I've found for 1Q.

There's been lots of GH blends suggested. Those are, off and on, getting harder to find in the States. But I've heard universally they're good for a nicotine punch.

Reactions: JOHN72
Status
Not open for further replies.