PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Here's an interesting pipe. It is a Peterson B5 Cara. It was never smoked and is a wonderful smoker. But look at the lettering. Smeared where the finish hasn't really seen to have taken. I thought it might be a fake Peterson but too much about this pipe seems authentic. 45580073-B57B-420D-AB1B-9D8A4EDC0B70.jpegF31D9857-33F2-4EFF-9BBE-EEB3A67014EF.jpegE0CFBC46-1BCE-4A8B-B2F9-92A72F4AAEB7.jpegNow smoking my own blend of telescopes- and it taste wonderful through this confusing pipe.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I hear that ! They can get pretty bad down here in FL. We used to feed the ants grits for a day, then water. I've seen it work on ant hills, but they usually come back in forces. How do you like the MM Great Dane?
Horrible little beasts. No way to win the war against them, but I keep them at bay.
Great Dane is my least favorite from MM so I smoke it while working in the yard. That is not to say it's bad, it's quite good actually. I recommend trying out these blends.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Rum in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Watching the Braves-Nats play the first game of a double header. Braves are losing 4-1 after the first inning. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
This cough hasn’t escalated so I’m finishing the Eventide from last night in the Vauen Luxus CW. Sitting half smoked in the pipe for 20 hours has done nothing to alter the taste. I find the bigger the bowl the better with this blend, it needs a little time to get all those different tobaccos to meld together, then it’s harmony.
I spent the last hour making Gnocchi which I’ll have with a Carbonara sauce because it’s the easiest thing to make at this point. Bon appetite everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.