PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Wow, I’ve got the old tins and often wondered what size coins they are, the tin says stack and tease the top, “an entirely new departure in the manufacture of tobacco “.
Below are my best guesses as I haven't formally researched the dates of the tins. The coins are arranged to correspond to the tins they were taken from:
IMG_20210307_181326~2.jpg

IMG_20210307_181524.jpg

IMG_20210307_181412.jpg

The coins from the oldest tins are a finer cut and less thick than the more modern versions. The least tasty so far are a toss up between the pouch and the square tin.

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
And the pipe ghosted with grub poo.
I wouldn't dwell on that . . . while tunneling, the grub will naturally leave excrement called Frass - made of its own skin casings and droppings being a fine powdery residue looking like compressed wood fibres. It is said that the grub will somehow push the frass out of the hole it produce.
The other way is to send another grub down the stem to devour anything left behind by grub numero uno.
Failing that just blow down the stem and the frass will blow through as a fine dust1615163179567.png

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Are my eyes deceiving me or has that bowl been spliced together? FrankenMeer indeed! Does it have the brains of a madman?
Not spliced. At first someone wanted a shorter bowl but stopped short of cutting it in half. Then someone blew a hole in the bottom of it and it was very well patched. The amazing thing is the amber stem survived it all...
Csjxvu8.jpg

bKpvGmt.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm now smoking Wilke Beta Test #1PC in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.