PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Lawyer66

Can't Leave
Nov 21, 2020
Grand Cayman
I usually smoke in the afternoon, preferably late afternoon. However, I am really guided by mood. Some days I don't smoke at all, then some days I just crave a good bowl of tobacco. I smoke for enjoyment and I don't get much nicotine from the blends I do smoke, so it isn't as regular. However, my new camping chair and a lot of rich scenery sure will change that. :col:

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I continue to be suitably fucking impressed that people can smoke while walking, let alone operating a speeding 2 ton hunk of metal and rubber. I smoke one bowl every 2-4 days, always in the evening-night time, and always sitting on my porch or in my garage. I still rarely manage to have a 1-2 relight go of it. I just “smoked” a bowl of Dark Flake Scented that I dried for two hours and still managed to neither light nor stay lit. Made me want to swear off the stuff ?. Morning smokes are a weekend treat when I’m in rare form, and they always seem to be VA blends (which I never smoke otherwise). Funny how we all have our little routines, or apparent lack thereof.

GlassMan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2020
Tempe
I have one every morning with coffee. Generally a Virginia, sometimes an English. I work in my garage, so I can smoke as much or as little as I want. It’s started to almost become a problem. Quit vaping a few months back and since then I have definitely started piping too much. I almost treat it like a cigarette sometimes. Load up a little pipe and smoke it way too fast to get any real enjoyment. I also smoke another full size bowl every night when I walk the dog. Can’t smoke in the house.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Generally 1-3 bowls a day. First one is often after breakfast with a cup of coffee, usually a Va/VaPer or Burley Blend, sometimes a light English. Then one in the mid/late afternoon, or while we're walking the dogs, usually VaPer or VaOr but other blends such as Lakelands make appearances as well. Then I'll often have a bowl late at night. Anything goes with that one, but it's usually a rich VaPer such as St. James Flake or (right now) Cringle Flake. In an ideal world I'd probably have 3-5 per day. Any day where I smoke any more than 5 I get diminishing returns.

LEP7cv

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2020
Portugal
To my taste it's the best................I love this tobacco ?....It's very cheap inSpain for now,most Cuban tobacco...........?
not here... a partagás corona is like 8€ .. I now get my cigars from an US club, from Florida, good stuff, it costs me less coming from there to here! not cubans of course, but very good stuff from Nicaragua, Dominican Rep and Honduras!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
not here... a partagás corona is like 8€ .. I now get my cigars from an US club, from Florida, good stuff, it costs me less coming from there to here! not cubans of course, but very good stuff from Nicaragua, Dominican Rep and Honduras!
By the way,I have a cottage one kilometer from portugal northern,in ARBO...............GALIZA

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon