PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Swampdragon69

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 16, 2019
Do you wake and burn a bowl? Pipe in your mouth all day? Cup of coffee and a pipe before anyone can talk to you? I have been averaging a pipe a week if it is nice outside. I do not Lunt. I sit smoke my pipe and watch the local wildlife. Nothing is out of the question. Estate. Church warden. English blend. Virginia blends. The much maligned aromatic. What is your huckleberry?

charf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 10, 2018
New Zealand
Do you wake and burn a bowl? Pipe in your mouth all day? Cup of coffee and a pipe before anyone can talk to you? I have been averaging a pipe a week if it is nice outside. I do not Lunt. I sit smoke my pipe and watch the local wildlife. Nothing is out of the question. Estate. Church warden. English blend. Virginia blends. The much maligned aromatic. What is your huckleberry?
Pretty much the same as you, although if I’m going hunting I will pack the pipe.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I've usually got some antique piece of junk in my mouth! Since I wake up at 5'ish most mornings when I am working I tend to take my thyroid pill, take a shower and then make coffee and smoke my first bowl around 6 AM. After that it is a simple matter of how stressed and P.O I get with my fellow humans during the course of the working day, did you know there is a direct correlation between bowls smoked and diminishing thoughts of mass murder? I usually finish around 5 PM. Eat dinner at 6'ish, smoke a bowl and I like to be in bed and asleep by 8.30. I don't think I smoke whilst I am asleep but I get through a plug every few days.