Did The Judgemental Fat Old Man In Red Underwear Leave You Good Boys A New Tabak Or Pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

10 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
New Accessories
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
New Cigars
72 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Here’s what my wife brought back for me from Germany for Christmas!!
View attachment 57336
Nice pipe with a decent chamber wall thickness [My no.1 requirement now when looking at briars]

Haven't tried any John Aylesbury blends but after looking them up on TobaccoReviews they all sound rather nice.

Your wife has good taste [so how did you end up with her?]

:LOL:

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Nah, the cheap old bastard forgot all about me.

He could make up for it by sprinkling some magic dust on my order of Vanilla Custard and 1Q that, according to tracking, is caught up in the system.

[And no, I should not be on the naughty list. It's a patriots duty to show utter contempt for unjust Nanny State laws puffy ]
You and me both brother, I will not comply.

Jeremiah Johnson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 15, 2020
Westchester County, NY
While I was doing a little last minute shopping for stocking stuffers and the like, Thursday afternoon, I went into a local antique/consignment shop and bought this unused meerschaum pipe I'd noticed before. I know nothing about meerschaum pipes, so I don't know if this is junk or what. Looks sort of like a souvenir/junky thing to me, but it's pretty cool regardless. Can anyone tell me anything about it? (When it's from, if it's pure junk not, etc.) Just in case it's not really junk, I WON"T be selling it, so feel free to give me the straight dope.
meer.jpg