Did The Judgemental Fat Old Man In Red Underwear Leave You Good Boys A New Tabak Or Pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

2 Fresh Jody Davis Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
72 Fresh Peterson Pipes
6 Fresh Radice Pipes
New Accessories

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
My mom gave me a sp gift card, sp coffee mug, an sp beanie, and a tin of Carolina Red Flake (she picked it out on her own!)
My sister gave me an sp gift card and sp glass. My in laws gave me a humidor full of cigars they bought from an antique shop. My wife gave me an Eltang Poker for birthday/Christmas combined. I'm overwhelmed by and grateful for my family's kindness and generosity! God has truly blessed me.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
My mom gave me a sp gift card, sp coffee mug, an sp beanie, and a tin of Carolina Red Flake (she picked it out on her own!)
My sister gave me an sp gift card and sp glass. My in laws gave me a humidor full of cigars they bought from an antique shop. My wife gave me an Eltang Poker for birthday/Christmas combined. I'm overwhelmed by and grateful for my family's kindness and generosity! God has truly blessed me.
Is your family adopting?

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I gave myself 2 Peterson's: a walnut XL02 spigot and a rusticated bent house pipe. Ordered from SP Tuesday and got a USPS email today saying it would be delivered today. So, nearly a Christmas present. That's some mighty fine delivery speed given it is Christmas week when I ordered them.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Nah, the cheap old bastard forgot all about me.

He could make up for it by sprinkling some magic dust on my order of Vanilla Custard and 1Q that, according to tracking, is caught up in the system.

[And no, I should not be on the naughty list. It's a patriots duty to show utter contempt for unjust Nanny State laws puffy ]

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My cats "gave" me a Ropp bent poker sitter, smooth finish, which looks promising. They don't get much allowance, so it is moderately priced, but made from old stummels, so there's some history there. It has a broad chamber for its size. My sister sent me a tin of the new Peterson Royal Yacht, so that is excellent. Happy New Year to all! Stay well, or if need be, get well comfortably.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I gave myself 2 Peterson's: a walnut XL02 spigot and a rusticated bent house pipe. Ordered from SP Tuesday and got a USPS email today saying it would be delivered today. So, nearly a Christmas present. That's some mighty fine delivery speed given it is Christmas week when I ordered them.
Just received and opened the box. Not only fine looking pipes, but they came with green suede pipe socks.