PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
OK, friends, Part One is over. Thank you (almost) everyone for taking the time to be careful in typing your info. It made my job go a lot faster, with less frustration. I had a wardrobe malfunction halfway through doing the matches today and had to start over again, so I apologize for being so late. I'm reasonably certain that I got everything right, but if you discover a problem, please let me know right away so that I can try to repair it. Because most of the matches are not tat-for-tat (sender and recipient exchange gifts), untangling mix-ups gets really complicated. And since there are 74 matches, and I only have ten fingers, I sometimes mess up.

Any questions? PM me!

Onward To The Pole!

Merry Christmas Shackelton.jpg

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
OK, friends, Part One is over. Thank you (almost) everyone for taking the time to be careful in typing your info. It made my job go a lot faster, with less frustration. I had a wardrobe malfunction halfway through doing the matches today and had to start over again, so I apologize for being so late. I'm reasonably certain that I got everything right, but if you discover a problem, please let me know right away so that I can try to repair it. Because most of the matches are not tat-for-tat (sender and recipient exchange gifts), untangling mix-ups gets really complicated. And since there are 74 matches, and I only have ten fingers, I sometimes mess up.

Any questions? PM me!

Onward To The Pole!

Thanks for your hard work!

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
Friggin' over-achiever! nnnn

My recipient will be one of those near the end fretting because they still didn't get a package yet.

I used to be fast. Now, I'm "half-fast" rotf

But, on time it shall be!

Thanks, Dan,

View attachment 53567
Screenshot_20201114-052648_Chrome.jpg20200604_145156.jpg
I suppose speed might not be all it's cracked up to be. But they say it's the thought that counts. ?

Rigidman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2020
Richmond VA. Vicinity.
I got mine, nearly deleted it cause I didn't recognize the email but took a second look. I delete everything I don't recognize because too many numbnuts trying to send malware in emails. Anyway let the games begin, maybe more appropriately, the game is afoot.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I got mine, nearly deleted it cause I didn't recognize the email but took a second look. I delete everything I don't recognize because too many numbnuts trying to send malware in emails. Anyway let the games begin, maybe more appropriately, the game is afoot.
Yeah, it’s kind of a sucky time to send out emails. I must have wasted a half hour today, just deleting crap emails. Almost deleted the Nigerian BMW Lottery Winner email, too! Whew! That was close!

Status
Not open for further replies.