PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Bro I already am the guy on our road who walks the baby pram every morning while smoking a pipe. Haha I don’t need any more encouragement.

Lol I actually made a dude fall off laughing as he hasn’t seen a young pipe smoker before. Silly twat
Ok, so now you have to tell this bumpkin what the hell a baby pram is. ?
Is that a stroller?

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Gotta be hard with the steering wheel on the wrong side. ?
It's a blast! Went to Cornwall for second half of our honeymoon - driving on the wrong side of the car is a HOOT on the back country roads that are barely wide enough for the rental car and are flanked immediately by stone walls (no shoulder). Coming around a corner and finding yourself face-to-face with an oncoming car - priceless! Especially after having just spent a week in Amsterdam. :sher:

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
BROBS, those jars aren't going to weigh themselves...

It is kind of a pain. I thought the tins were hard, with adding all the blends, but mental mathing the jar weight off of the total weight when you use 7 different types of jars really sucks. ha ha.

Thanks to you, I am getting there. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. So thanks.

And an extra thanks because I found some tins starting to rot, so you saved me some tobacco. :) puffy

Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
BROBS, those jars aren't going to weigh themselves...

It is kind of a pain. I thought the tins were hard, with adding all the blends, but mental mathing the jar weight off of the total weight when you use 7 different types of jars really sucks. ha ha.

Thanks to you, I am getting there. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. So thanks.

And an extra thanks because I found some tins starting to rot, so you saved me some tobacco. :) puffy
Hell yea man! I know I need to get on weighing the jars. I weighed an empty one then subtract that off. It’s a total pain in the dick. Would be a lot easier to input as you buy it lol

• Love
Reactions: wyfbane
Status
Not open for further replies.