PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Now smoking Tabak Manil, La Brumeuse thick cut Semois in a Brebbia Collection that I’ve dubbed the Magic Mushroom. Being as this blend has an earthy, mushroomy flavor, I’ve dedicated this pipe strictly to Semois. The perfect pairing.
551E8FD4-E881-41DE-96C8-3A567DF99D4E.jpeg
I haven’t smoked this pipe in over a decade, since I last went to Jamaica (they thought I was a God smoking this pipe, and they kept trying to fill it with some funny weed); and at over 3.5 oz. it will be an interesting clench. Wish me and my teeth luck. I ain’t as young as I used to be.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
While I was Zooming, I smoked:
Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1950s Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Year 1952 Jim Mate's Aromatic in a small 1982 three quarter bend unbranded meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head and a yellow acrylic tapered stem.

And am close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.