PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Now smoking Tabak Manil, La Brumeuse thick cut Semois in a Brebbia Collection that I’ve dubbed the Magic Mushroom. Being as this blend has an earthy, mushroomy flavor, I’ve dedicated this pipe strictly to Semois. The perfect pairing.
View attachment 46398
I haven’t smoked this pipe in over a decade, since I last went to Jamaica (they thought I was a God smoking this pipe, and they kept trying to fill it with some funny weed); and at over 3.5 oz. it will be an interesting clench. Wish me and my teeth luck. I ain’t as young as I used to be.
Well,you chose a good Mixture.Interesting piece of wood.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops, mushrooms and green beans dinner with Dutch chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. This is my second smoke in this new-to-me pipe. It can take time to get to know a new pipe, and I'm thinking I was right in making this a Virginia pipe. And the apple shape is a favorite of mine, which adds to the experience. Time to brew some Community Coffee as I watch the ball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.