PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Ha ha, something that has always perplexed me... I coach a high school debate team, and I'll see penises drawn on bathroom stalls, on posters in the hall. Why do boys always seem to draw penises? When I was a single dad of two little girls, and I was potty training them while travelling, I'd have to take them into convenience store bathrooms, and there would be a drawing of a penis. I'd have to tell them that they were drawings of rocketships, ha ha. Some grown assed man sat there and the one thing that came to his mind to draw was a penis?

It goes back 1800 years even... when soldiers out guarding Hadrian's Wall would get bored... and instead of boobs or vaginas, what did they scratch into the wall...
View attachment 43163
"Dick was here."

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Ha ha, something that has always perplexed me... I coach a high school debate team, and I'll see penises drawn on bathroom stalls, on posters in the hall. Why do boys always seem to draw penises? When I was a single dad of two little girls, and I was potty training them while travelling, I'd have to take them into convenience store bathrooms, and there would be a drawing of a penis. I'd have to tell them that they were drawings of rocketships, ha ha. Some grown assed man sat there and the one thing that came to his mind to draw was a penis?

It goes back 1800 years even... when soldiers out guarding Hadrian's Wall would get bored... and instead of boobs or vaginas, what did they scratch into the wall...
View attachment 43163
We just bought our first house a few weeks ago, and I was taking my four year old daughter through the forest reserve across the road. It has a bunch of mountain bike tracks through it with jumps etc.... oh and giant dicks carved into 3 or 4 trees. They were above her head height so I never had to have the conversation. I guess some things never grow old and fall off.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
We just bought our first house a few weeks ago, and I was taking my four year old daughter through the forest reserve across the road. It has a bunch of mountain bike tracks through it with jumps etc.... oh and giant dicks carved into 3 or 4 trees. They were above her head height so I never had to have the conversation. I guess some things never grow old and fall off.
To put this in context, you did just buy a house down the road from the most frequented park up spot in the city bro.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA

View attachment 43163
I got a painting I have to show you now. It's pretty awesome and on theme by the way. :)

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
Status
Not open for further replies.