(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked:
Year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.

Watch City Virginia/Oriental Prototype 1 in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Ken Byron Ventures Pork Chops & Apple Sauce 2020 in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

I'm almost half way through this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a 2003 medium bent straight grain military mount Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve signed by Dorelio Rovera with a silver ferrule and a black acrylic stem.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Packed for later, Amphora Burley in a Savinelli Venere rusticated straight apple that I won in the pipes magazine smoking pipes dot com cartoon caption contest of yore, along with a Savinelli t-shirt I still wear. This is a rough cut pouch blend with plenty of flavor.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
I thought I might as well have another bowl of Condor in the Charatan 610....plus a wee dram. Whisky goes so well with Condor don't you think?

WP-20200830-037.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Don't know if a Philt Pad would fit in my clay pipe!
@halfdan Dan I don't think a Philt Pad would fit into a clay pipe. If you are worried about crap getting stuck in the stem or at the base of the bowl you might try one of those gauzes that are a bit larger than a 1p coin that are sold in packs of ten. Form it around the top of your middle finger and then insert it into the bottom of the bowl using the 'Pipe Nail' as a guide.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap green peas dinner with pineapple and cherries for dessert. Now smoking Warrior Plug in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

Status
Not open for further replies.