PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
Lol you mean like every single law? Get over it. Drive 100mph through town. Run into a tornado. Shoot a gun at your neighbor.

I live in Alabama, my neighbor and I exchange gunfire weekly. Haha

We have a lot of tornadoes too.. never knew it was agaisnt the law to run into them. Seems like we wouldn't need a law for that.

as far as the 100 mph goes.. I'm not sure my 95 Camry is up to that challenge, anyway. I've only ever had her up to 50mph.

• Haha
Reactions: canucklehead

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
For every story of an "anti-masker" doing something crazy, there have been probably 10 of a "pro-masker" going psycho on someone.

But that's the power of propaganda on the herd.
Yup. If the MSM bothers to report these pro-masker nuts, they'll say that they were 'rightfully outraged by such wanton disregard for life and public safety and proceeded to do their patriotic global citizen duty of letting them anti-maskers have it'.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I lived in Japan for three years where everyone would wear a mask if they had a cold and had to go out. I had no problem doing the same.

I've worked most of my adult life manufacturing sterile products wearing masks and also wore masks entering surgical areas at the hospitals I worked for. The science is old and established. Masks prevent contamination. There is no controversy.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
What value in one more day, one more week, one more Christmas? These are real conversations with my wife and her nurses. If I'm the one who "brings it home" and she gets infected.........

The whole wearing a mask, washing, social distancing arguments seem different when your loved one is planning her wake "just in case"

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
The science is old and established. Masks prevent contamination. There is no controversy.

You are forgetting that many people have never studied or had to use a sterile technique regimen. For them, they only heard about masks and their effectiveness in the last few months, resulting in the diatribes against "unproven medical science," etc, etc. I still think some reverse psychology would've done wonders in getting people to buy in to the idea of wearing masks and protecting public health. "Don't you people dare wear masks during this pandemic - you'll foil our facial recognition software!"

Status
Not open for further replies.