PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Seen so far in addition: Kingfisher, Royal Jersey, Royal Jersey Latakia, King Charles, Special Latakia Flake.
Also Brown Flake. I Called one of my sources at the behest of another member here, actually two members here, I was able to fulfill the wishes of one , but not both. In passing, I found out about the Brown Flake, which is a favorite of mine, and bought some.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I'd just point out that 275 tins isn't even one a day for a year, and how I didn't pack the jars down tight.. It's really just an optical illusion. plus, some of this stuff's worth 100 bucks an ounce.. and I bought it cheap. puffy
Lol she’d say “sell it then” ?
If I smoked a tin a day I’d look like Kramer after he opened his cigar lounge.

@3rdguy : instant gold

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
When demand outstrips supply, not everyone can get what they want.
  • If they sell it “first come, first served”, then people who weren’t obsessively checking for supply or connected to a retailer are excluded.
  • If they price it so it stays in stock until they can replenish it, then people without the money to buy it are excluded.
  • If they make it a lottery, then everyone puts their name in the hat and it’s luck that determines who is excluded.
  • If they take preorders, then those without several years to wait their turn are excluded.
I’ve seen companies try it all, and they all generate complaints from those who are excluded. And when demand outstrips supply, someone is always excluded.