PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited to check my inventory to give an accurate answer.

1. My cellar is more wide than deep
2. I have 138 (Or 139) different blends which I have purchased over my 17 months of active pipe smoking.
3. Two different pivot tables giving me two different answers for the no of blends, (138 vs 139) but I am not motivated enough to find out which one is correct. I do believe 139 is correct and the other Pivot table is not distinguishing between Edward G Robinson made by Sutliff and made by HU
4. The total amount in sealed tins and jars cellared is 27.4 pounds
5. There is another 5.1 pounds which I have open right now, or had opened earlier smoked a few bowls and then jarred. How much tobacco is in this category is very difficult to estimate but putting some ball park here, I estimate total smokable cellar I have is about 31.1 pounds
6. I have smoked about 8.6 pounds (Also an estimate) of tobacco over 17 months so my monthly consumption is estimated to be between 6-9 ounce
7. It is very difficult to predict how long my cellar would last, but definitely good for 5 years

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I am not too wild about these ”mine is bigger threads” but, I guess they are a little entertaining. I have a wide cellar that is deep in some areas. The number is big because the majority are one offs. Like elasmo, I am north of 200 and maybe south of 300. I just have not had the opportunity to inventory or get the room organized.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I have tried to kept the tins of everything I've tried and it has made a nice display piece in my smoking room. This isn't everything but its alot.

Right now I have probably 20 small 2 oz jars of Blends that I will probably never ever smoke again but I just don't have the heart to throw them out.

Of all these Blends in the picture, I have only really cellared a handful.
View attachment 34700
I keep the tins also...long it does not have a warning label. There are a few I tried that I did not like but now I want their empty tins minus the warning label lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.