18 Fresh IMP Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool! I know the existence of four perfect ten as of now and all of them belong to members of this forum!!!
Post some pictures please if you can!
Yo cshu - nice pix and story on your TEN. I have a few Sasienis, including a very recent, non-pedigreed one that actually is an excellent puffer. Those old Britwoods are favorites of mine, since they are often smaller, making for a right-sized smoke for me, and being well seasoned as well as having other attributes (engineering? - before the term was applied to pipe making) producing very tasty bowls. A favorite shop in the Lehigh Valley had a gorgeous Perfect TEN prince come in, and they let me know. We quickly agreed on a price, though at the time, I knew almost nothing about TENs.

hp
les

Reactions: bnichols23

brunot

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2017
Slovakia
Damn, what a pipe. Also love the other pieces other's shared. I didn't even know there's a ten dot.

I'm missing a Sasieni in my collection, mostly because I couldn't find a piece in a condition I liked. When I did, it was in the U.S. and I couldn't justify paying the asking price together with import charges.

Reactions: cshubhra
Thank you. I am sure with patience you will score yours!
Damn, what a pipe. Also love the other pieces other's shared. I didn't even know there's a ten dot.

I'm missing a Sasieni in my collection, mostly because I couldn't find a piece in a condition I liked. When I did, it was in the U.S. and I couldn't justify paying the asking price together with import charges.

Reactions: brunot
Status
Not open for further replies.