PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ Sutliff Elizabethan Match
Incendiary Device: '90's Paykoc bent Bulldog Meerschaum with red saddle bit
Quenching Device: New Belgium Juicy Haze IPA
Sonic Device: Starting at Demon Hunter - "My Throat is an Open Grave"

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Impending Doom are a crazy heavy band, I dig it. ...death metal vocals all sound like the cookie monster to me.

fun, unsolicited fact: I made a record one time with the drummer from another christian metal band called 'demon hunter' ...he is a great drummer.

Smoking some C&D Opening Night in my Dr. Grabow Royalton
Wow... how cool. Just reading up and caught your post... funny, Demon Hunter has many tunes on my current playlist and I just mentioned it lol. Love that band. Got a link to the tunes you made previously? Would be awesome to check it out. I enjoy Abba to ZZ-top with most classical composers, jazz, and everything in between too (minus a bit of rap, r&b, pop, and county).

Another funny... that is the second time I have heard, cookie monster as a vocal description. My wife was the first to coin the phrase for me describing me and my enjoyment of many bands.

Also, been meaning to compliment you on the nice array of Forever Stems in your arsenal, and I noticed that Ibanez 7?8? String and thought... "very cool."

Status
Not open for further replies.